New RISM Coordinating Committee
Monday, January 29, 2018
RISM relies on its international partners and benefits from several structures in place to maintain a close relationship between RISM, its sponsoring societies, and its working groups. One of these bodies is the Advisory Council, whose membership includes all active RISM contributors around the world. Five members from Advisory Council form the Coordinating Committee, which is charged with facilitating communication between the working groups and the Zentralredaktion, conveying suggestions and requests between both sides, and encouraging conversation among the working groups.
We are happy to announce that there are five new members of the Coordinating Committee:
- Jeong Youn Chang (cataloger for RISM South Korea)
- Stefan Ikarus Kaiser (Titular organist of Wilhering Abbey, Upper Austria)
- Zuzana Petrášková (National Library of the Czech Republic, head of the Department of Music)
- Roland Schmidt-Hensel (deputy head of the Music Department at the Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin – Preußischer Kulturbesitz)
- Sonia Wronkowska (head of Polona Development Unit at the National Library of Poland)
The new members will be confirmed at the next meeting of the Advisory Council, which will take place at the IAML Congress in Leipzig this July.
We would like to thank the previous members of the Coordinating Committee for their service: Armin Brinzing, Daniel Boomhower, Marie Cornaz, Ewa Hauptman-Fischer, and Gottfried Heinz-Kronberger. We look forward to working with the new committee.Share Tweet Email
Category: New at RISM